Beauty Food & Recipes Health

Eat These 15 Foods For Faster Hair Growth!

ADVERTISEMENT:

#1 Mango

Eat These 15 Foods For Faster Hair Growth!
Courtesy of: unsplash.com

Mangos are made up of approximately 80% water.  The other 20% is a solid dose of restorative vitamins and nutrients. Mangos not only help hair growth; they also promote healthy nail growth too!

ADVERTISEMENT:

ADVERTISEMENT: